Enjyoment. Relax. Nature.
Kastelruth's smallest wellness hotel
The smart Hotel Baumwirt, owned by the hospitable family Zemmer, is located in an altitude of 1200m in Castelrotto in Italy. The surroundings are marked by the impressive landscape of the dolomites in South Tyrol, Italy.
Love for details
What can you look forward to?
At our hotel you are immersed in the wonderful ambience of the mountains of South Tyrol. It’s a place where life is slower. We make time for you. And this mood can be felt throughout the hotel. You’ll feel immediately at ease in our beautifully appointed rooms and suites. Warm colours and natural wood ensure a cosy ambience. Step out onto the balcony to admire the glorious view of the Dolomites. Breathe deep and savour our healthy mountain air.
Wellness, recreation and relaxation can be enjoyed in the wellnessgarden „Anna“ and the hotelown cuisine offers regional as well as international specialities.
Advantages for you!
Our regular guests are enthusiastic about:
- The small and pretty hotel in the heart of the Dolomites
- The smallest wellness hotel of Castelrotto with the charming wellness garden „Anna“
- Personal assistance and consultation with sincere hospitality
- Seasonal packages at a preferential price
- Since 2009 the Dolomites, these unique and extremely popular mountains liked especially by hikers and bikers, are a UNESCO World Heritage natural side
- Raimund – a chef with heart and soul – creates special menus combining South Tyrolean specialties with Mediterranean cuisine. For him the guests are the number one
- Four-course meals, gourmet diners and theme nights
- Ideal starting point for guests in winter, too – the hotel is located between the two skiing areas Val Gardena and Alpe di Siusi